Thursday 4 May 2017

Drip-Fed - Under The Wave Blanket

I've slacked with posting lately due to work and playing in bands and as a result I've missed out on some really cool music coming out. This right here is one of the releases I've missed. Drip-Fed are a 4 piece hardcore band from Austin, Texas who play a brand of hardcore comparable to Fucked Up, Drug Church or My War era Black Flag. This is their newest 7" Under The Wave Blanket which came out March 3rd. Clocking in at just under 9 minutes, UTWB serves up 3 tracks of pure punk fury that shouldn't be missed. Plus its under 10 minutes, don't tell me you can't take 10 minutes out of your day to listen to something thats not Metallica or whatever the fucking radio plays, Don't miss out on this record like I did, take notice.
Bandcamp
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment